Thursday, January 28, 2010

Silly Bekah (and Menus)

Today as we were getting into the van Rebekah pointed at the side of the van and said "There's snow all over my van". "No, honey," I said, "That's salt".  Bekah responded "Oh." Then she pointed to some mud on the side and said "And pepper too!" :) 

I have been doing menus the last two weeks but it's been a couple of weeks of "Cleaning out the Freezer" so nothing too exciting. Been feeding the family some box meals (like Lasagna, chicken nuggets, etc.) Not the healthiest but trying to add in lots of fruit and veggies. Next week I will post as I am hoping to add some items I haven't done in a while.

Lizzie's been fighting a cold the last couple of weeks again. No antibiotics this time. Just Tylenol and after three nights of being up all night with her a little bit of Benadryl.  She seems to be feeling better though she has been doing two naps a day which would be nice except her naps are before and after Bekah's so I rarely have any "kid-free" time.

We've been doing okay with our toddler free time. It's a lot harder than I thought. We have done many different activities and right now 30 minutes is a long time for one activity for Bekah so I have been trying two 15 minute activities throughout the day and that seems to work better.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

noelle said...

She really is a silly girl. And so cute, too! I hope Lizzie gets better soon.

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh that is too funny about the salt and pepper. So so cute.
Hope Lizzie feels better soon.